Hinged Labels for Limited Space
Hinged labels work great where there is a lack of space on a container. A hinged label is also an option for uniquely shaped containers.
There are times where the label is required to be on the front of a container and not wrap around the sides. It would possibly cause additional application problems and reduce shelf appeal.
A Hinged multi page label can fit nicely in the front area of a container and allow all the necessary information required.
Benefits of this type of label are:
- Easy application process
- Improved production efficiency (smaller label to apply)
- Additional copy area for technical information, safety instructions, how-to, and bi-lingual
In addition to the benefits to the manufacturer, the consumer benefits from the following label features:
- Seal / Reseal characteristics with a permanent hinge
- Easy release adhesive for ease of use
- Sturdy Film / Film multi layer construction for durability
For additional information on MPI's Hinged Labels, fill out the "How May We Help You?" form above.