Shrink Sleeve Steam Tunnel
Our Steam Tunnel is used for applying full body shrink sleeves, neckbands and multi-packs to products. Size is 2 meter.
- Stainless Steel construction to ensure structural strength and superior performance
- Compact and smooth layout
- Simple and fast change-over reduces production down-time for different container sizes
- 16 Zoned steam tubes inside, controls variation of heat through the tunnel
Product sizes: up to 6”(W) x 11”(H)
Supported material: PETG, PVC, PLA
The Electro-Steam LB-50-H Steam Generator is used with the Steam Tunnel.
- Standard Stainless Steel Cabinet and Electrical Panel
- No boiler room or flue needed
- Lower Insurance Rates
- No Fuel to burn
- No Fumes
- No Long, Hot Steam Lines
- Minimum Ventilation Required
- 98% Efficiency
- 50 kw, steam output rating 172 pounds/hour at 212 degrees F. 0 to 100 psi.
- Electrical power for controls: 120v, 60hz / power for heaters, 230-240v 201 Amps or 440-480v
All radiant for finishing or locking sleeves at top or bottom